Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Picke Juice Sports Drink?

That's right, a pickle juice sports drink... what will they think of next!  the story... John Paul and I were at the grocery store (buying healthy snacks!  Ok, Molly knows better..) probably getting a 2 liter of Coke and a bag of chips, when low and behold, we see this abomination of a sports drink.  Of course we take some pictures because we just thought this was sooo odd... and of course we needed to send our mother a picture because, well, don't get mad mom, for me spilling one of our family secrets... she has been known to drink pickle juice on the odd occasion or two (I do it too, my mouth is watery thinking about it, yum!)  Well the next day I just had to call and tell her about this crazy sports drink.  She proceeds to inform me that my uncle Charles (her brother) for years made his football teams drink pickle juice before practice!  WHAT!!!  Crazy I know, so apparently its nothing new, you just don't get the delicious, salty, mouth-watering dill pickles.  I was told it does something good for you when you work out (like make you throw up after running... just saying).  So the next time your thinking of the next 5K race your going to do, pick up a mouth-watering, vomit inducing bottle of Pickle Juice sports drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment