Friday, November 26, 2010

Texas Roadhouse

Those of you that know me well, know that I am a locavore (some one who eats locally, local restaurants and such).  So a big challenge is having to eat at a chain restaurant.  Not that they don't serve good food, but I find better food is home made or cooked at a local restaurant.  Every now and then you can have some pretty descent food at these places.  On my trip to Chicago, I stopped in Memphis, Tn to see my twin sister Heidi.  I was hungry, and nothing but chain restaurants around!  How unfortunate, but I figured a steak is simple and at a place like Texas Roadhouse they probably cut their steaks in house, which is a good sign... So I ordered steak and fries, and I tried to get my somewhat vegetarian sister to eat some steak, she pretended but it didn't happen.  Maybe some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment